Join or donate to the NB Media Co-op
The NB Media Co-op chose the not-for-profit co-operative model as we believe it is the most democratic model for producing and disseminating media. Free from the constraints of the profit motive, advertisers and state funding, the NB Media Co-op can tell stories without fear of censorship and from the perspectives of those often ignored, marginalized or misrepresented in corporate media.
We rely on membership dues and donations from organizations and people who share our vision for a more socially just and equal New Brunswick. Join us or donate today and help sustain much needed investigative journalism, including the printing and distribution of The Brief.
With your membership or donation, we will continue to:
- Produce our flagship online publication, the NB Media Co-op, providing critical news and analysis
- Publish our monthly broadsheet print publication, The Brief (distributed for free across the province)
- Report on government policies that affect New Brunswickers
- Work to represent the voices of groups and individuals who are often neglected by the mainstream media
- Provide an online listing of community events
- Sign up to become a member or donate.
Annual membership is $30 but donations of any amount are welcome.
One-time $30 donation for a one-year membership
Set up annual membership payments online with automatic renewals
Become a monthly sustainer
Send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (no security word required). To receive e-updates from us, email email@example.com.
Cheques can be made payable to NB Media Co-op and can be mailed to:
NB Media Co-op
180 St. John St.