Roundtable discussion on solar energy in New Brunswick
The Coalition for Responsible Energy Development in New Brunswick is hosting this event organized by MJM Solar Solutions.
We have gathered solar experts and leaders from NB to discuss how we can work together to increase NB’s Green Energy. We will be looking at Solar installations, job creation, community engagement, technical and real world applications of solar in NB, training, and policy.
This will be the first of hopefully many more cooperative communications.
I’d like to introduce you to our guests.
- Mark McCann (MJM Solar Solutions)
- Chris Williamson (Solar Installers Canada)
- Greg Macpherson (BBA,CFP,FMA,CPCA,FCSI,RIAC, Senior Financial Advisor, Manulife Securities Incorporated)
- Andrew Harvey MLA for Carleton-Victoria.
- Jenica Atwin MP for Fredericton NB.
- Pascal Giasson, Sustainable energy advisor for Mike Holland.
- and a special thank you to Dennis Atchison for Mediating the event.